Conditions of Use
By using the Site and by ordering from us, you agree that all of the following is true:
- You are at least 21 years old.
- You are not a fugitive from justice.
- You are not an illegal alien.
- BAXT Firearms is not violating any state or local laws by selling and delivering ammunition to you or selling Firearms and delivering to your destination of choice FFL.
- You have never renounced your U.S. citizenship.
- You have never been discharged from any armed forces under dishonorable conditions.
- You are not under indictment for, nor have you been convicted in court, of a crime punishable by more than a year in prison or any crime of domestic violence.
- You are not subject to any restraining order.
- You are not an unlawful user or addict of any controlled substance, and you have not been adjudicated as mentally defective and/or been committed to any mental institution.
You also agree that if any of the above statements are determined to be false or untrue, you will release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Baxt Firearms and all of its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, owners, agents, officers, and employees from and against any potential civil and criminal liability or prosecution.
Your credit or debit card will be charged upon confirmation of your order. Our standard processing and shipping time is 3-7 business days. Any current delay, you will receive notification from BAXT FIrearms including estimated processing and shipping time for your order. Thank you very much!
If you give us the wrong address
If you give us the wrong shipping address and the order has not shipped you can call us and we will update your address. If the order has shipped you will be charged a $12.35 per package intercept fee and the additional shipping from the intercepting carrier hub to your new address. These are charges that the carriers charge us, so we are in no way profiting from these charges.
If you refuse a delivery
If you refuse a delivery for an order that you made you will be charged a 10% restocking fee and the shipping back to us. The shipping back to us will be the amount of shipping that you originally paid. You will not get the shipping you originally paid back; you will receive a store credit for the purchase price of the product less 10% for the restocking fee, less the original shipping and less the return shipping. You will not receive a refund to your credit card, you will receive store credit.
If you do not receive everything that you ordered, or you receive the wrong item:
If this happens please follow the directions below.
- Call or e-mail us and let us know that you did not get everything you ordered or that you received the wrong item. Our phone # is 408-636-2110 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are missing merchandise we will regenerate the order and check our inventory. Every order is electronically verified and digitally recorded. If everything checks out that it left here with the product in the box, then we will file a claim with the carrier for the missing merchandise. The carrier will investigate the shortage and will contact you to examine the package.
- If we determine that we left the merchandise out of the package then we will immediately send you out the missing merchandise and we will pay the shipping.
- If we sent you the wrong item we will ship you the correct item with a return label for the wrong item. We will pay for all shipping costs.
If you receive what you ordered but the product is defective:
Baxt Firearms does not manufacture any ammunition, firearms, or firearms accessories. We are merely a dealer or distributor for the products we sell. We can only ensure that we send you what you purchase and will guarantee that you will receive the item you pay for. It is the manufacturer's responsibility to guarantee their product against defects, blemishes, and non functionality and our responsibility to guarantee that you will get what you pay for.
- If you receive what you ordered but the product is defective, please contact the manufacturer of the product first. Let them know why you are unhappy and what you expect them to do.
- If the manufacturer does not take care of the problem in a satisfactory way, please contact us immediately by phone at 408-636-2110 and let us know what is defective. You will need to submit a return request. Please do not return packages prior to receiving a return authorization. We will only issue store credit for returns that are started no more than 10 days after your order was shipped.That store credit can be used toward a replacement item of your choice. You will not receive a refund to your credit card, you will receive store credit. No partial ammo boxes will be refunded. You will be responsible for all shipping charges. For return of Ammunition, Pepper Sprays, Aerosol Sprays (ex: Bear Deterrents), or lithium batteries you will need to contact the UPS Hazmat Help Desk at 1-800-554-9964, UPS Customer Service at 1-800-PICKUPS, or FedEx Customer Service at 1-800-463-3339 for guidelines and locations for shipping of those products.
If you receive a damaged item:
- Please contact us immediately by phone at 408-636-2110 and let us know what is damaged.
- We will contact the carrier and file a claim on the damaged merchandise.
- The original packaging must be kept and be made available to the carrier. If you do not keep the original packaging we cannot file a claim with the carrier.The carrier will contact you and inspect the damaged package. They will then send us a claim form. This will take about 3 to 5 days.
When we receive the claim form from the carrier we will ship out your replacement.
I understand that once my package is given to the carrier, BaxtFirearms.com cannot guarantee that it will not be lost or damaged by the carrier. I understand and agree that once such common carrier delivers my package to the address I specified, I am fully responsible for my package (please make sure that the common carrier has access to a safe location at which to deliver your package).
I fully agree that by placing my order, I release BaxtFirearms.com from any and all liability arising from or related to the products I purchased from Baxtfirearms.com, including (but not limited to) my or anyone else’s use of the product, my or anyone else’s storage of the product, and my or anyone else’s handling or transportation of the product, and I agree to indemnify, defend, save harmless, and release Baxtfirearms.com and its parent company, owners, agents, officers, and employees against any civil liability or criminal prosecution resulting from the products I purchased from Baxtfirearms.com.
The carrier will attempt to pick up your package three times, if by the third time you do not make your package available to the carrier, and we have sent you out a replacement, you will be charged for the replacement sent out plus the shipping.
The picture on the web page is different than what I received?
Manufacturers have the right to change their packaging without consulting with us. Most of the time we don't even know it changed until we get the new packaging in. The pictures on the webpage are a representation of how the box may look. It is in no way a guarantee of the size, shape or color of box you will receive. We will guarantee that you will receive the type of ammo or items you purchased. If you purchase 40HST1, you will get 40HST1. It may be in a gray box or it may be in the new yellow and black box. 40HST1in a grey federal box is the same ammo as 40HST1 in a yellow and black Federal box.
Returns & Cancellations
Baxt Firearms wants you to be happy with your purchase, so please make sure when ordering, such as your ammunition, you are careful to select the correct caliber for your firearm. Due to the nature of what we sell, we cannot accept returns if you ordered the wrong caliber. If you are unsure that you are selecting the correct caliber please contact us for assistance prior to placing your order.
Should the need arise; we will do our best to cancel an order at no charge provided that it is cancelled by 5:00pm on the day of order. We work fast to fill orders, so please contact us immediately if you need to cancel an order. If an order cancellation request occurs after 5:00pm on the date the order was placed, it is agreed that the customer will pay incur an 10% cancellation fee.
All non-defective returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee with a $15 minimum. This is to help offset costs incurred by BaxtFirearms.com. Please note, items returned without packaging or destroyed packaging will be subject to up to a 50% restocking fee. Customer is also responsible for return shipping charges. If a prepaid return label is provided, it will be deducted from the refund (in addition to the restocking fee). All returns must be received within 15 days from the date of purchase or they will be refused. Returns not receiving prior authorization will be refused. Non-defective ammo cannot be returned (no exceptions).
We do not accept returns on flares, primers, first aid kits, or food items.
We will only issue store credit for returns that are started no more than 10 days after your order was shipped.That store credit can be used toward a replacement item of your choice. You will not receive a refund to your credit card, you will receive store credit.
Credit Card Chargebacks
If you dispute your credit card transaction, we will provide the card company with copies of your order history and delivery information, to aid in rebuttal of the disputed charge. If the chargeback is ruled in our favor and reversal issued, you will be charged the $25 service fee that we received when the chargeback was filed.
All disputes and conflicts arising from your use of the website, a purchase of products from Baxt Firearms, or any other disagreement with Baxt Firearms (including its parents and subsidiaries) must be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction in Santa Clara County, Sunnyvale, California. Any complaints or disputes filed in any other location will be immediately removed to Santa Clara County, and you will be responsible for paying any costs of that removal, including attorney's fees and other expenses that may be incurred by Baxt Firearms and its employees, officers, owners, and agents. California law will be the exclusive governing law of all disputes, without giving regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
Release of Liability / Indemnification
Baxt Firearms is a retailer of products that are made by other companies. Because of this, Baxt Firearms will not be liable for any claims and/or damages, or for the breach of any warranty, express or implied, whether of merchantability or fitness for any purpose or otherwise, whatsoever.
Furthermore, Baxt Firearms expressly disclaims any and all liability for the accuracy of information that it provides to you, and for how you use that information. Because of this, you agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Baxt Firearms and its parent company, owners, agents, officers, and employees against any liability, prosecution, and/or damages arising from or related to your use of information provided by us at Baxt Firearms.
Finally, you are 100% responsible for how the product you purchased from Baxt Firearms and is used by you and by anyone else who uses the product that you ordered. By using Baxt Firearms and by ordering from us, you agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Baxt Firearrms and its parent company, owners, agents, officers, and employees against any liability, prosecution, and/or damages arising from or related to the products you purchased.